Cusco 6 Days 5 Night
LIMA – CUSCO / CITY TOUR
Airport reception and transfer to hotel. We meet at 13:30 hrs in Plaza de Armas to start Cusco city tour.
In this trip we are going to know religious and archaeological tourist attraction with a professional tour guide. At the end of tour we return to Cusco.
- Koricancha Palace and Santo Domingo Monastery: religious center known as Sun Temple, its construction engineering stand out.
- Sacsayhuaman: located at 3 Km from Cusco city, astonishing fortress with excellent architecture, famous for its carved big stone. Inti Raymi celebration or “Fiesta del sol” is celebrate in this place.
- Quenqo: ceremonial and ritual center, offering amphitheater.
- Puca-Pucara: this fort is made of large walls, terraces, and staircases and was part of defense of Cusco in particular and the Inca Empire in general.
- Tambomachay: 7 Km. from Cusco city, is an archaeological site associated with the Inca Empire. It consists of a series of aqueducts, canals and waterfalls that run through the terraced rocks.
Tour guide will pick you up at 3:00am to take the 3 hours bus to Chilca (4500 meters above sea level). We´ll take breakfast at Chilca. After breakfast, we´ll star our 3 hours walk to Rainbow Mountains. After the visit, we´ll return to Chilca to take lunch and come back to Cusco.
MARAS Y MORAY
Breakfast. – We meet at 8:30am in Plaza de Armas to star the tour. We are going to visit this places:
- The Incan terraces at Moray: the site contains unusual Inca ruins, mostly consisting of several terraced circular depressions, the largest of which is approximately 30 m (98 ft) deep. As with many other Inca sites, it also has an irrigation system.
- Salt ponds of Maras: in this place we can see salt extraction, tourist can take part of salt extraction activities.
INCAS SACRED VALLEY TOUR
Breakfast. – We meet at 8:30am in Plaza de Armas to take our tourist bus and go to the following archeological places:
- Pisac: we´ll visit the traditional market and its Incan ruins.
- Urubamba: in this place we´ll take our buffet lunch.
- Ollantaytambo: is a town and an Inca archaeological site, it served as a stronghold.
After Ollantaytambo tour, we are going to have a clearly idea of how was this military center walking around village small street.
Later, we´ll take Ollantaytambo train to go back to Aguas Calientes Village.
In Aguas Calientes village we´ll take transfer to hotel.
Later, tour guide will contact you and give you all details for next day Machupicchu Tour.
CUSCO – MACHUPICCHU
Breakfast. After that, you meet in Aguas Calientes Square at agree time the day before with tour guide, to take the bus to Machupicchu and visit this magnificent sanctuary also known as “Lost city of Incas” one of the Inca greatest architecture.
Later, we take the train to Aguas Calientes and come back to Cusco.
CUSCO – LIMA
Transfer to airport.
– Airport – hotel – airport transfer.
– 04 Hotel night in Cusco.
– 01 Hotel night in Aguas Calientes.
– 05 breakfast.
– City Tour (Templo del koricancha, Sacsayhuaman, Quenco, Puca-Pucara and Tambomachay) + transfer + guide + entrance.
– South Valley (Tipón, Piquillacta y Andahuaylillas) + transfer + guide + entrance.
– Maras moray + transfer + guide + entrance.
– Rainbow Mountain + transfer + guide + entrance.
– Sacred Valley (visit to: Pisac, Urubamba, Ollantaytambo) + transfer + guide + entrance.
– Buffet lunch at El Valle Sagrado.
– Train tickets.
– MACHUPICCHU + transfer + guide + entrance.
– Bus tickets to – Aguas Calientes / Machupicchu / Aguas Calientes.
– Transfer to Cusco – Train station in Ollantaytambo – Cusco.
– Phone calls.
– Snack, tics.