Paracas – Ica Full Day
Departure from Lima at 03:45 am.
- 07:45 a.m. Pick up at Paracas bus station – Transfer to office.
- 08:00 a.m. Ballestas Island Tour: we get on board of our 2 outboard motors boat towards the wonderful Ballestas Island, the most important wild sanctuary of the Peruvian coast. Along the way we will see the famous figure known as The Chandelier, an amazing marine life, Peruvian Pelicans, Humboldt penguins. In addition you will also see around the Islands hundreds of sea lions.
- 10:00 a.m. Return to port – Free time.
- 11:10 a.m. Transfer to Ica (touristic bus).
- 12:10 p.m. Reception in Ica – Transfer to office.
- 13:00 hrs. Ica City Tour (3 HOURS APROX):
- “Plaza de Armas”, here you can appreciate two beautiful obelisk representation of Ica cultural diversity.
- “El Catador” Winery, here you´ll receive information about wine and the pisco (Peruvian traditional liquor).
- Luren´s Sanctuary, you´d appreciate the church conditions after 2007 earthquake.
- Huacachina Lake, known as America´s Oasis, beautiful place surrounded by palms and big dunes.
- 16:00 hrs. Buggy & Sandboarding- where you be able to have an incredible adventure experience at Ica dunes (1 hour).
- 18:00 hrs. Transfer to hotel or Ica bus station.
- End of service.
- Tour: Ballestas Island / Ica City Tour.
- Buggy & sanboarding.
- Tours transfer In /Out.
- Bus ticket Paracas – Ica (touristic bus).
- Bus tickets Lima – Paracas / Ica – Lima.
- To bring a jacket because it´s windy on mornings.
- To use sunblock, cap, sunglasses, sport clothes and sneakers.
- To don´t use eye contact glasses during sandboarding tour.