Paracas Ica Nazca 2 Days 1 Night
DAY 1.- Departure from LIMA to PARACAS at 03:45 am.
- 07:45 am. Pick up at Paracas bus station – Transfer to port.
- 08:00 am. Ballestas Island Tour: we get on board of our 2 outboard motors boat towards the wonderful Ballestas Island, the most important wild sanctuary of the Peruvian coast. Along the way we will see the famous figure known as The Chandelier, an amazing marine life, Peruvian Pelicans, Humboldt penguins. In addition you will also see around the Islands hundreds of sea lions. After touring around the islands for about 1 hour we will return to the Paracas harbor.
- 11:00 am. Transfer to Ica.
- 12:00 pm. Reception – Free time.
- 01:00 pm. Ica City Tour (3 HOURS APROX):
- “Plaza de Armas”, here you can appreciate two beautiful obelisk representation of Ica cultural diversity.
- “El Catador” Winery, here you´ll receive information about wine and the pisco (Peruvian traditional liquor).
- Luren´s Sanctuary, you´d appreciate the church conditions after 2007 earthquake.
- Huacachina Lake, known as America´s Oasis, beautiful place surrounded by palms and big dunes.
- 16:00 pm. Ica Buggy & Sandboarding- where you be able to have an incredible adventure experience at Ica dunes (1 hour).
- 18:00 pm. Transfer to Ica bus station.
- 20:00 pm. Reception – Transfer to hotel in Nazca.
DAY 2.- NAZCA
- 08:00 am. Breakfast.
- 09:00 am. Transfer to the airfield to overfly Nazca Lines (35 minutes approximately), where you be able to see huge drawing in desert of animals lines and geometrical figures.
- Time for lunch.
- Transfer to bus station.
- End of service.
- Entrance tickets.
- 01 Hotel night with breakfast.
- Tour: Ballestas Island, Ica City Tour.
- Transfer In/ Out (tours).
- Buggy & Sandboarding.
- Nazca Lines Overfly.
- Bilingual tour guide.
- Paracas – Ica Bus ticket (touristic bus).
- Bus tickets: Lima – Paracas / Ica-Nazca / Nazca – Lima.
- To bring your passport (OBLIGATORY).
- To bring a jacket because it´s windy on mornings.
- To use sunblock, cap, sunglasses, sport clothes and snickers.
- Don´t use eye contact glasses during sandboarding tour.
- To buy bus tickets: Lima –Paracas at 3:30 am. or 3:45 am. / Nazca –Lima 15:30 hrs.