Paracas Nazca 2 Days 1 Night
FIRST DAY: PARACAS
Departure from Lima to Paracas at 03:45am
- 07:45 a.m. Reception at bus station or Paracas Explorer office.
- 08:00 a.m. Ballestas Island Tour: we get on board of our 2 outboard motors boat towards the wonderful Ballestas Island, the most important wild sanctuary of the Peruvian coast. Along the way we will see the famous figure known as The Chandelier, an amazing marine life, Peruvian Pelicans, Humboldt penguins. In addition you will also see around the Islands hundreds of sea lions.
- 10:00 a.m. Return to the Paracas harbor.
- 11:00 a.m. Paracas National Reserve Tour, where you be able to know Flamingo Overlook, also you´ll appreciate an unique natural formation named The Cathedral; The Red Beach, and then we´ll go to Lagunilla beach where you can find restaurants and enjoy the beach for one hour.
- 15:00 p.m. Return from tour.
- Transfer to your Hotel.
SECOND DAY: NAZCA
Departure Paracas – Nazca at 07:30hrs
- 11:15 a.m. Reception at Nazca – transfer to the airfield to fly over Nazca Lines (35 minutes approximately), where you be able to see huge drawing in desert of animals lines and geometrical figures.
- Time for lunch.
- Transfer to bus station.
- End of service.
- Entrance tickets.
- Tours: Ballestas Island / Paracas National Reserve / Nazca Lines overfly.
- Bilingual tour guide.
- 01 hosting night at Paracas (breakfast included).
- Bus tickets: Lima – Paracas -Nazca – Lima.
- It’s very important to bring your passport.
- Buy bus tickets: Lima –Paracas at 03:30 a.m. / Paracas – Nazca at 7:30 a.m. /Nazca –Lima at 16:05 p.m.