Paracas Nazca Full Day
Departure from Lima at 03:45 a.m.
- 07:30 am. Pick up at Paracas bus station – Transfer to port.
- 08:00 a.m. Ballestas Island Tour: we get on board of our 2 outboard motors boat towards the wonderful Ballestas Island, the most important wild sanctuary of the Peruvian coast. Along the way we will see the famous figure known as The Chandelier, an amazing marine life, Peruvian Pelicans, Humboldt penguins. In addition you will also see around the Islands hundreds of sea lions.
- 10:00 a.m. Return from tour.
- 10:30 am. Transfer to bus station.
- 10:55 a.m. Departure to Nazca (03 hrs.).
- 14:00 p.m. Reception at Nazca – transfer to the airfield to fly over Nazca Lines (35 minutes approximately), where you be able to see huge drawing in desert of animals lines and geometrical figures.
- Transfer to bus station.
- End of service.
- Ballestas Island Tour / Nazca Lines overfly.
- Bilingual guide.
- Bus ticket: Lima/Paracas – Paracas / Nazca.
- To bring your PASSPORT.
- Sun block, sunglasses, sneakers and a jacket.