Paracas Full Day
- 07:15 a.m. Pick up at Paracas bus station – Transfer to port.
- 08:00 a.m. Ballestas Island Tour: we get on board of our 2 outboard motors boat towards the wonderful Ballestas Island, the most important wild sanctuary of the Peruvian coast. Along the way we will see the famous figure known as The Chandelier, an amazing marine life, Peruvian Pelicans, Humboldt penguins. In addition you will also see around the Islands hundreds of sea lions.
- 10:00 am. Free time.
- 11:00 a.m. Paracas National Reserve Tour, where you be able to know Flamingo Overlook, also you´ll appreciate an unique natural formation named The Cathedral; The Red Beach, and then we´ll go to Lagunilla beach where you can find restaurants and enjoy the beach for one hour.
- Return from tour.
- End of service.
- Ballestas Island Tour / Paracas National Reserve Tour
- Bilingual guide.
- Transfer In/Out.
- Bus ticket: Lima – Paracas – Lima.