Nazca Full Day
Departure from Lima at 03:45 am.
- 11:15 am. Transfer to the airfield to overflight Nazca Lines (35 minutes approximately), where you be able to see huge drawing in desert of animals lines and geometrical figures.
- 13:00 hrs. We are going to visit 3 interesting places:
- The first one is Chauchilla Cemetery, is a cemetery that contains prehispanic mummified human remains and archeological artifacts, located 30 kilometers south of the city of Nazca.
- Gold and ceramic workshop, discover the perfection of the ceramics bequeathed by the Nazca, know how the current craftsmen follow the teachings of their ancestors and live closely the extraction process of gold.
- Transfer to bus station.
- End of service.
- Nazca Lines overflight.
- Transfer IN / OUT.
- Tour Chauchilla + Gold and Ceramic workshop.
- Bus ticket: Lima – Nazca / Nazca – Lima.
- To bring your PASSPORT