Paracas 2 Days 1 Night
Departure from LIMA to PARACAS at 06:40 am.
- 10:30 a.m. Pick up at Paracas bus station – Transfer to office.
- 11:00 a.m. Paracas National Reserve Tour, where you be able to know Flamingo Overlook, also you´ll appreciate an unique natural formation named The Cathedral; The Red Beach, and then we´ll go to Lagunilla beach where you can find restaurants and enjoy the beach for one hour.
- 15:00 p.m. Return from tour.
- Transfer to hotel.
- 07:00 a.m. Breakfast.
- 07:45 a.m. Pick up at hotel – Transfer to port.
- 08:00 a.m. Ballestas Island Tour: we get on board of our 2 outboard motors boat towards the wonderful Ballestas Island, the most important wild sanctuary of the Peruvian coast. Along the way we will see the famous figure known as The Chandelier, an amazing marine life, Peruvian Pelicans, Humboldt penguins. In addition you will also see around the Islands hundreds of sea lions. After touring around the islands for about 1 hour we will return to the Paracas harbor.
- 10:00 a.m. Return from tour.
- Transfer to bus station.
- End of service.
- 01 night with breakfast included.
- Ballestas Island tour + Paracas National Reserve tour.
- Bilingual tour guide.
- Tours transfer In/Out.
- Bus tickets: Lima – Paracas / Paracas – Lima.
- Sunglasses, sunblock, sneakers, comfortable clothes and a cap.
- To buy bus ticket: Lima –Paracas at 06:40 a.m. / Paracas –Lima at 12.05 or 15.05 hrs.