Taquile,Luquina Chico and Uros Island
7:00 am. Pick up at hotel and transfer to Titicaca Lake port.
7:20 am. The boat is going to Taquile Island (sailing for about one and a half hour).
8:50 am. Arrival to Taquile, here we´ll appreciate islander ancestral culture. The textile technique of their customs are remarkable. After that, we will continue to Península de Luquina where we are going to be welcome by native and transfer to La Casa del Pescador a traditional and rustic restaurant where we are going to eat a traditional food buffet.
13:30 p.m. Departure to Flotantes de Los Uros Island, Titicaca Lake.
16:00 p.m. Back to port and transfer to hotel.
- Island entrance.
- Buffet lunch in Luquina chico.
- Bilingual Guide.
- Boat: Pier – Isla Taquile – Luquina – Uros (VICE VERSA).
- Transfer to hotel (Puno center) – to Puerto Puno (Vice versa).
- Places previously not mentioned in this itinerary.
- Totora raft ride.
- One bottle of water (1 Liter).
- Sunglasses, sunblock and a cap.
- Warm clothes.
- Autumn and winter: cold and wind (bring a jacket).
- Spring and summer: rain (raincoat and an umbrella).
- Be careful of your identity document.