Uros, Amantani and Taquile Island
- 7:40 am. Pick up at hotel and transfer to Titicaca Lake port.
- 8:15 am. Departure to Flotantes Los Uros Island by boat, after 30 minutes we arrive to the Island where the tour guide will talk a little bit about history, building techniques of floating island besides resident main activities.
- 10:15 am. We will continue with 2 hours 45 minutes trip to Amantaní Island, where we´ll stay at a cottage typical.
- 1:00 p.m. Traditional lunch. After that we are going to take a time to rest.
- 4:00 p.m. We´ll walk uphill to the top of the island where we´ll appreciate Incas ceremonial center and sunset, one unforgettable Amantaní Island experience.
- 6:30 p.m. Dinner with local family.
- 7:30 am. Breakfast with Amantaní families. Later, we´ll take the boat to go to Taquile Island, after one hour we´ll arrive to port to take a 45 minutes walk to Taquile square and handicraft market.
- Traditional lunch in Taquile restaurant, afterwards local families do a traditional show.
- Finally, we go back to Titicaca Lake port and take the transfer to hotel in Puno city.
- Lunch in Taquile Island.
- Basic accommodation in Amantaní Island and traditional food (breakfast, lunch and dinner).
- Entrance to Los Uros, Amantaní and Taquile Island.
- First aid kit.
- Bilingual guide.
- Regular boat (comfortable seats).
- Pick up at hotel and transfer to Titicaca Lake pier (vice versa).
- Places not mentioned in this itinerary.
- Totora raft ride.
- Camera, toilet paper and extras batteries.
- One water bottle (1 liter).
- Sunglasses, sunblock and a cap.
- Snack, cookies, candy etc.
- Warm clothes.
- Autumn and winter: cold and wind (bring a jacket).
- Spring and summer: rain (raincoat and an umbrella).
- Be careful of your identity document.